Curbside Service is designed to help you eliminate wait times and make banking at PAFCU as easy as 1-2-3.
How it works:
- View the chart below to see which services can be provided on each platform.
- If you are in need of a service that can be provided at Curbside, schedule an appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, park in the designated Curbside Service area, and text your designated spot number to 804-315-2930. A Member Service Agent will be informed of your arrival and will be out to assist you shortly.
If you are in the drive-thru and request a service that will take more than a few minutes, a Member Service Agent may direct you to the Curbside Service area so that you may be assisted faster.
Deposit Taking ATM
|Make a loan payment / pay a bill|
|Request a Wire Transfer|
|Deposit a Check||2|
|Chat with an Agent|
|Transfer between accounts|
|Cash a Check|
|CARDS AND DOCUMENTS|
|Request a Cashiers Check|
|Request a New Debit Card|
|Pick up / Drop off Documents|
|Block A Card|
|NEW LOANS AND ACCOUNTS|
|Become a member|
|Apply for a Loan|
|Add a Joint to your Account|
|Close a Loan||3|
- Must meet qualifications for mobile deposit. Contact the credit union for more details.
- Delinquent loans are not eligible for ATM transfers. To use mobile deposit for a loan payment, you must first make a deposit into your share account then make a transfer.
- Documents are reviewed and signed digitally using Docusign.
You may notice that PAFCU has invested in other new services that will help you perform routine transactions without the wait.
Our new ATMs now have the capability to disburse $5 and $10 bills! This means that you don’t need to wait in line if you have a PAFCU debit card for withdrawals $500 and under.*
*ATM withdrawal limits may vary. Max ATM withdrawal limit is $500 daily. If one or more shares or loans are delinquent, ATM options may be unavailable.
Voice Banking allows you to check your balance, make transfers, make payments, and much more with absolutely no hold time. All you need to get started is your member number and verification information such as your birthday and Social Security Number. To get started today, call 866-997-2328 to access Voice Banking directly, or call us at 804-748-3081 and choose option 1.