|110 Wagner Rd., Petersburg, VA 23805||804.518.0766||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30-5:00
The Petersburg branch will now be open until 6:00 PM on Fridays in the drive through only.
|2801 Conduit Rd., Colonial Heights, VA 23834||804.526.3477||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30-5:00
|6620 West Broad Street, Bldg 2, Richmond, VA 23230||804.200.5114||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30-5:00
Closed daily from 2 to 3.
*Petersburg Mailing address: PO BOX 3180 Petersburg, VA 23805
PAFCU is a member of the Credit Union Service Centers (CUSC). Therefore our members are able to transact business at hundreds of CUSC locations around the country.
PAFCU owned/sponsored ATMs:
- On-site at ALL 3 branch locations
PAFCU participates in a network of cooperative credit unions that we refer to as Shared Branches. This means, while we only have 3 brick and mortar locations, you are able to access your account and make routine transactions at co-op credit unions nationwide! Click the link below to find the closest shared branch or surcharge free ATM to you.
- January 1- New Years Day
- January 21- Martin Luther King Jr., Day
- February 18- Presidents Day
- April 19- Good Friday
- May 27- Memorial Day
- July 4- Independence Day
- September 2- Labor Day
- October 14- Columbus Day (CU Closed- All Staff Training Day)
- November 11- Veterans Day (Fall on a Sunday)
- November 28- Thanksgiving Day
- November 29- West Broad branch closed
- December 24- Christmas Eve (CU to Close at 2) West broad branch closed all day
- December 25-Christmas Day
- December 31- New Years Eve (CU to Close at 2)
- January 1, 2020- New Years Day