|110 Wagner Rd., Petersburg, VA 23805||804.518.0766||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30-5:00
The Petersburg branch will now be open until 6:00 PM on Fridays in the drive through only.
|2801 Conduit Rd., Colonial Heights, VA 23834||804.526.3477||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30-5:00
|6620 West Broad Street, Bldg 2, Richmond, VA 23230||804.200.5114||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30-5:00
Closed daily from 2 to 3.
*Petersburg Mailing address: PO BOX 3180 Petersburg, VA 23805
PAFCU is a member of the Credit Union Service Centers (CUSC). Therefore our members are able to transact business at hundreds of CUSC locations around the country.
PAFCU owned/sponsored ATMs:
- On-site at ALL 3 branch locations
PAFCU participates in a network of cooperative credit unions that we refer to as Shared Branches. This means, while we only have 3 brick and mortar locations, you are able to access your account and make routine transactions at co-op credit unions nationwide! Click the link below to find the closest shared branch or surcharge free ATM to you.
- New Year’s Day- January 1st, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 20th
- Presidents Day - February 17th
- Good Friday – April 10th
- Memorial Day – May 25th
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – September 7th
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day – October 12th (CU closed – All Staff Training Day)
- Veterans Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving – November 26th
- November 29- West Broad branch closed
- Christmas Eve – December 24th (CU to close at 2 PM)
- Christmas Day – December 25th
- New Year’s Eve – (CU to close at 2 PM)
- New Year’s Day – January 1st, 2021